Cookies de la web de Omega Utilizamos cookies en la web. Estas cookies son esenciales para que la web que funcione correctamente. Si sigue sin cambiar la configuración, vamos a suponer que usted está dispuesto a recibir todas las cookies de este sitio web.
Para obtener más información acerca de las cookies, por favor haga clic aquí
GE's PV411A is part of GE's Essential range, this high quality, field proven, pressure and vacuum hand pump provides functionality never before seen in a hand held pressure source, replacing four conventional hand pumps.
Pneumatic and Hydraulic versions also available.
The PV411A, part of GE's Essential product range, is a day-to-day test and calibration tool you can rely on. GE Druck’s Essential product range is tough, reliable, accurate and easy to use. So you can get on with your job and trust GE's Essential range to do theirs. And if you need higher accuracy or wider functionality, GE's Expert and Elite ranges have you covered.
The PV411A is a high quality field proven pressure and vacuum hand pump providing functionality, which has never been seen before in a hand held pressure source. This remarkable product replaces four conventional hand pumps and offers the following additional features:
• Unique vacuum priming function removes trapped air during hydraulic operation • High pressure generation is accomplished with the volume adjuster, eliminating the physical effort associated with conventional hand pumps • Pressure/Vacuum selector valve also provides exceptional fine control pressure relief in both pneumatic and hydraulic modes
• Tamper proof adjustable overpressure protection valve which can be set to relieve pressures from 300 to 10,000 psi
• Removable hydraulic reservoir which can be disconnected from the pump without draining the fluid
• Reservoir safety feature with spring loaded top cover vents if inadvertently pressurized above 8 psi
• Hydraulic mode designed to operate with distilled water and/or high viscosity mineral oil
• Highly sensitive volume adjuster is used for hydraulic, pneumatic, vacuum and low pressure operation
• Built-in stroke adjuster controls the pressure/vacuum generated per stroke
• 240° swivel head for optimum viewing of reference indicators
• Internal moving parts are PTFE anodized for reduced friction and wear
• Ergonomic, rugged and lightweight design with comfortable hand grip
Pressure Ranges • Pneumatic: 0 to 600 psi
• Hydraulic: 0 to 10,000 psi
• Vacuum: 0 to 28.5 inHg
Designed for operation with distilled water (no alcohol), mineral oil equal to 40 wt.
For combined hydraulic and pneumatic operations it is recommended to use distilled water during hydraulic operation.
PV411A-HA Hand pump kit includes: • Heavy duty transport case with closed foam insert 10,000 psi (689 bar) high pressure hose assembly, 3 ft length
• 2 pieces. 1/4 in NPT male adapters
• 1 piece 1/4 in NPT female adapter
• 1 piece 1/8 in NPT male adapter
• 1 piece 1/8 in NPT female adapter
• 1 piece 1/4 in Male to 1/8 in Female adapter